Monday, January 25, 2010

Introducing the old kid!


Welcome, first and foremost! May I introduce myself. My name is Sarah. I'm an older senior (it's really hard to graduate college in four years, now-days) finishing my last semester at the University of Arizona. My passions are sports and telling stories so I've decided to mix them together and strive for a career editing sports broadcasts at a regional sports network that will hire me.

One of my ultimate goals was to become a broadcasting editor for ESPN, but that was before my life changed. In June of 2008 our church priest introduced me to CatholicMatch.com. A couple weeks after I formed my profile, I discovered someone. His smile, breathtaking; his personality, completely perfect by my
standards. We just recently got married and, now, I have new dreams. I'm focusing more on 'us' rather than just 'me.'



That's what this blog is about – how does a university student, about to graduate college, go through the day to day life and handle the hardships (so I've heard) of being married? Especially a woman?
I've met maybe enough married students on this campus to count on one hand. I've wondered what their lives are like and how they handle their married lives with the stress and undertakings of school. I'm lucky enough to not have to work just yet (knock on wood) with a very supportive husband, but that's another amount of stress I do not envy of anyone.
So here's to the next adventure! Please feel free to lay back with a cup of tea or, even better, a nice big glass of wine and relax: listen to someone else's stresses for a bit. Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you in a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment