Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sally Homemaker

On Friday night I'd had enough.

I've been staring at a half done wall since we got married. Granted, we've been trying to paint the house since Luis and I met. Probably about a month after we met, I came over to help him and his sister paint the first room in the house as you walk in the door, the formal living room. We finally finished it about 7 months later. Then last summer we all got together again and extended into the family room, where I finished the red accent wall and we made it onto the opposite wall of the family room, but it never got finished.

So on Friday, I finished part of what was started of the pony wall and on Saturday we had a huge get together of my two cousins, Louis, Marcus and Eriel and little CJ.

We accomplished so much I am so excited! I finally got into the kitchen, which still needs some touch-ups, but I think the house looks warmer! Louis and Marcus finished off what my cousins started of the wall that never got finished and now we're making progress. Today, Louis finished the wall he and Marcus started yesterday and I couldn't be more excited about the progress. I hoped we'd be finished yesterday, but all is well.

So I thought I'd show off some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment